నామవాచకం, s, passionate ardor ఉత్సాహము, ఔత్సుక్యము, అభినివేషము, అతి భక్తి, దృఢభక్తి.
- Zeal to promate the thing ourselves, or revising that which have been laboured by others, deserveth certainly much respect and esteem but yet findeth but cold entertainment in the world.
- (preface to the english bible) Here Zeal must be rendred భక్తి.
- Zeal without discretion సాహసము.
- swift in his Tale of a Tub $ VI.
- homorously observes on the multifarious meetings of this word and see jeremy Taylor, serm.
- in 2d Vol.
- on "Lukewarmness and Zeal".